Talent Advisory and Leadership Services are largely fragmented.
Talent strategists must maximise intelligence from varied sources if they are engaged in broad
succession planning, M&A, organization – restructuring decisions or building a leadership
pipeline for future.
ETA defines Leadership Assessment as a detailed and objective evaluation of current
competences and future potential.
Approach to Excellence
- Diagnosis - Identify strategic key issues for evaluation, study the organization
complexities and its DNA.
- Assessment - In-depth interviews (Professional & Personal), Profile
analysis, personality test, strategic and simulation with a 360 approach. Evaluate
personal & professional motivation.
- Analysis - Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of strength, weakness and
hidden potential. Recommendations for success in position. Feedback to individual and client.
- Feedback - Conclusion and recommendations to all individuals, leadership team
- Known Transfer - Evaluation of process (HR) & follow up on client
ETA has built insight into multiple assessment tools and constructed a robust portfolio. Our
recommendations are objective and specific to each project and its purpose.
ETA assessments follow mandatory requirements
- Compliance with statutory legal and ethical regulations.
- All competencies must be measurable and linked to organizational strategy,
addressing leadership traits, business, personal & social.
- Atleast one face to face structured interview per participant.
- Feedback for both client and assesse
- Assessors fully understand the client business.